Revision as of 19:57, 19 October 2012 by Mith
|Mythlore 41, Volume 11, Issue 3|
|Editor: Glen GoodKnight|
|Publisher: Mythopoeic Society|
|Released: 1985 Winter/Spring|
- "The Wood Between the Worlds"
- "The Rewards of Reading Fantasy"
- "The Wonder of Passage, The Making of Gold: Alchemy and Initiation in Out of the Silent Planet"
- "Machen's Hallow's"
- "The Importance of Free Will in The Lord of the Rings"
- "Psychological Symbolism of the Magic Fountain and the Giant Herdsman in Yvain"
- "Miscellaneous Remarks on Gimli and on Rhythmic Prose"
- "Who is the Master of the Precious? The Rags of Lordship: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and the Reenchantment of the World"
- "C.S. Lewis' Passages: Chronological Age and Spiritual Development in Narnia"