(Difference between revisions)
m (Fixed error)
|(7 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* [[Narmacil I]], seventeenth [[King of Gondor]] at the height of
* [[Narmacil II]], twenty-ninth [[King of Gondor]]
* [[Narmacil I]] , seventeenth [[King of Gondor]] at the height of power
* [[Narmacil II]] , twenty-ninth [[King of Gondor]] who was slain the [[Battle of the Plains]]
Latest revision as of 21:51, 11 October 2012
Narmacil may refer to:
- Narmacil I (T.A. 1049 - 1294), seventeenth King of Gondor who ruled at the height of Gondor's power.
- Narmacil II (T.A. 1684 - 1856), twenty-ninth King of Gondor who was slain in the Battle of the Plains.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.