Revision as of 09:38, 31 July 2010 by Morgan
- "How strange that I had no further contact with Tolkien until the nineteen-seventies when I had already been Vicar of Ladywood for over twenty years. Tolkien began to write to me about his old homes, and then, with amazing kindness, about my own scribbling."
- ― Norman Power, Tolkien Centenary Conference 1992
- 1977: Amon Hen 28 (August 1977)
- [Recollection; untitled?] (also published in Tolkien Centenary Conference 1992)
- 1992: Mythlore 69
- [Untitled tribute, p.34, in] "Tributes to J.R.R. Tolkien"
- 1992: Tolkien Centenary Conference 1992
- [Recollection; untitled]
- ↑ Canon = "one of several priests on the permanent staff of a cathedral" (Collins English Dictionary)
- ↑ Brother Joseph Power's experiences of Tolkien at Lotrplaza.com (retrieved July 31, 2010)
- ↑ Power, Norman, "[Recollection; untitled]" in Tolkien Centenary Conference 1992
- ↑ Hammond, Wayne G. and Scull, Christina, The J.R.R. Tolkien Companion and Guide: Chronology, p.773)