Parma Eldalamberon 7
Revision as of 21:40, 5 May 2012 by Morgan
|Parma Eldalamberon, issue 7|
|Publisher||Elvish Linguistic Fellowship|
Parma Eldalamberon 7 is the seventh issue of Parma Eldalamberon.
Tom Loback contributed to this issue with artwork, calligraphy and cartography.
- Christopher Gilson: "Lung Ulu"
- Christopher Gilson: "First Person Possessive in High-Elven"
- Tom Loback: "Chart of Body Parts in Various Languages"
- Jorge Quiñónez: "Corma Laire Quenyasse: The Ring Poem in Quenya"
- Jorge Quiñónez (review): "A Working English Lexicon by Paul Nolan Hyde"
- Stanley Friesen: "Quettar Quentava Eldalamberon: Notes on the History of The Elven Languages"
- Tom Loback: "Im Naitho, a Poem with Notes" (front cover and back cover)