Patrick H. Wynne
Patrick Howard Wynne (December 15, 1956) is one of the leading figures in the Elvish Linguistic Fellowship, and a co-editor of Vinyar Tengwar (along with Carl F. Hostetter, Christopher Gilson, Arden R. Smith and Bill Welden). He also frequents the Lambengolmor mailing list.
- 1995: Proceedings of the J.R.R. Tolkien Centenary Conference
- "The Growth of Grammar in the Elven Tongues" (with Christopher Gilson)
- 2000: SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Vol.17
- "Tolkien and Esperanto" (with Arden R. Smith)
- 2000: Tolkien's Legendarium: Essays on The History of Middle-earth
- "Three Elvish Verse Modes: Ann-thennath, Minlamad thent / estent, and Linnod" (with Carl F. Hostetter)