Poems in The Hobbit
Revision as of 21:22, 14 December 2007 by Hyarion
This article contains links to articles on poems within The Hobbit.
- Chip the glasses and crack the plates
- Far over the misty mountains cold
- O! What are you doing?
- Clap! Snap! The black crack!
- Fifteen birds in five fir trees
- The wind was on the withered heath
- Old fat spider spinning in a tree!
- The King beneath the mountains
- Under the mountain dark and tall
- The dragon is withered
- Sing all ye joyful!
- Roads go ever, ever on