Renée Vink, a translator and author of historical mysteries (in Dutch), is one of the founding members of Unquendor. She has released a book about Richard Wagner and J.R.R. Tolkien and translated the verse from The Legend of Sigurd & Gudrún to Dutch. In 1988 she was awarded Unquendor's Golden Pin of Merit.
- 1990: Elrond's Holy Round Table
- "The Frameless Picture"
- "The Image of the Maker"
- 1994: Lembas Extra 1993/1994
- "Translation Troubles of an Author"
- 2004: Lembas Extra 2004
- "The Wise Woman's Gospel"
- 2005: Tolkien 2005: The Ring Goes Ever On
- "Immortality and the Death of Love: J.R.R Tolkien and Simone de Beauvoir"
- 2008: Lembas Extra: Proceedings of the 5th Unquendor Lustrum
- "In de Ban van de Ring - Old and new fashions of a translation"
- 2009: Tolkien in Poetry and Song
- "The Name of the Tree - Mythopoeia and The Garden of Proserpina"
- "A Fading Voice – a song of Maglor" (poetry)
- 2011: Lembas Extra 2011
- "Tolkien versus Wagner"