Reno E. Lauro
(Difference between revisions)
m (Bot: European Date Format - 24 February)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 22:29, 9 April 2012
This article or section is a stub. Please help Tolkien Gateway by expanding it.
Reno E. Lauro is a researcher at the University of St Andrews.
- 2006: J.R.R. Tolkien Encyclopedia: Scholarship and Critical Assessment
- "Poems by Tolkien: The History of Middle-earth"
- 2008: The Mirror Crack'd: Fear and Horror in J.R.R. Tolkien's Major Works
- "Of Spiders and Light: Hope, Action and Medieval Aesthetics in the horrors of Shelob's Lair"
- February 24, 2006, University of St Andrews
- "Panning the Semantic Trace: language, imagination and reality in the works of Owen Barfield & J.R.R. Tolkien"
- March 1, 2008, Dallas Baptist University
- "Magic, Craft and Poïesis: Modes of Imaginative Resistance and Revealing in J.R.R. Tolkien and Martin Heidegger"