Dr. Rhona Beare, an English author and scholar, had a correspondance with J.R.R. Tolkien during her studies at Exeter University (Letter 211, Letter 230, Letter 245, two of them published in full in J.R.R. Tolkien's Letters to Rhona Beare). Eventually, she moved to Australia and became a Lecturer in Classics at Newcastle University, New South Wales, but returned to England in 2000.
- 1994: Tyalië Tyelelliéva 3
- 1995: Tyalië Tyelelliéva 5
- "Painted Caves" [article on Tolkien's archaeological sources for some Father Christmas Letters illustrations]
- 2000: Tyalië Tyelelliéva 14
- "Goblin Graffiti" [report on the sources of Tolkien's goblin alphabet]
- 2001: Tyalië Tyelelliéva 17
- "Tolkien's Swallows"