Revision as of 14:46, 3 June 2010 by Mith
A ring is (usually) a jewel worn on one's finger. It can refer to:
- The One Ring, forged by Sauron.
- The Ring-inscription, the Tengwar inscription around the One Ring.
- The Lord of the Ring, a title of Sauron.
- The War of the Ring, a great war which resulted in the destruction of the One Ring and Sauron.
- The Fellowship of the Ring, nine members who were tasked with destroying the One Ring.
- The Ring-finder and the Ring-bearers.
- The Rings of Power, forged by Celebrimbor.
- The Three for the Elves:
- The Nine for Men, given to what would become the Nazgûl.
- The Seven for Dwarves, of which only one is known:
- Morgoth's Ring, the tenth book in The History of Middle-earth series.
- The Ring goes South, fifteenth chapter of The Fellowship of the Ring.
- The Ring of Words, a book about Tolkien's time at the Oxford English Dictionary.
- Tolkien's Ring, a book by David Day.
- The Ring Goes South (Soundtrack), eleventh track on Howard Shore's The Fellowship of the Ring Soundtrack
- The Fellowship of the Ring (disambiguation)
- The Lord of the Rings (disambiguation)
- War of the Ring (disambiguation)