Revision as of 18:00, 3 March 2009 by Ederchil
A ring is (usually) a jewel worn on one's finger. It can refer to:
- The One Ring, forged by Sauron.
- The Rings of Power, forged by Celebrimbor.
- The lesser rings, forged by the elves
- The Ring of Barahir, a heirloom of the Dúnedain.
- Máhanaxar, the Ring of Doom where the Valar met.
- Morgoth's Ring (concept)
- Tolkien's Ring, a book by David Day
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.