Roger Verhulst 3 May 1966
Revision as of 23:03, 21 June 2011 by KingAragorn Bot
- Contents: This card is a brief thank you note to the Eerdmans Publishing Co. for sending a book about Charles Williams to Tolkien.
- Authenticity: High
- Publication: None. A description of the letter has been provided in W.H. Auden: A Legacy and on the website Tolkien Library.
- Description: Embossed 76 Sandfield Road stationary card. Signed by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Rod Jellema 1966
- Roger Verhulst 9 March 1966
- Roger Verhulst 8 April 1966
- Roger Verhulst 4 December 1967
- ↑ Lot of correspondence between J.R.R. Tolkien and Roger Verhulst at Tolkien Library (accessed 31 October 2010)