Revision as of 20:02, 19 October 2012 by Mith
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 10|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- by Dorothy L. Sayers
- "The Centenary Year"
- by Christopher Dean
- "Dorothy L. Sayers: Her Novels Today"
- by P.D. James
- "University Detective Fiction Then and Now: Dorothy L. Sayers's Gaudy Night and Amanda Cross's Death in a Tenured Position"
- by Thomas Michael Stein
- "From Poetaster to Poet: One Aspect of the Development of Lord Peter Wimsey"
- by Ralph E. Hone
- "Dorothy L. Sayers and Music: Musicienne Malgré Elle"
- by William Phemister
- "The Greatest Story, or from mystery to Mystery"
- by John Thurmer
- "Dorothy L. Sayers and Dante's Beatrice"
- by Ann Loades
- "Temptation at Canterbury: T.S. Eliot's Murder in the Cathedral and Dorothy L. Sayers's The Zeal of Thy House"
- by Manfred Siebald
- "An Almost Perfect Match: Dorothy L. Sayers on Cricket"
- by Andrew Lewis