Revision as of 13:04, 8 October 2011 by Morgan
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 13|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "G.K. Chesterton: Myth, Paradox, and the Commonplace"
- by Rolland Hein
- "The Day Boy and the Night Girl"
- by Adrian Gunther
- "Higher Dimensions: C.S. Lewis and Mathematics"
- by David L. Neuhouser
- "Fantasy Set to Music: Donald Swann, C.S. Lewis, and J.R.R. Tolkien"
- by William Phemister
- "Dorothy L. Sayer's 'Worship in the Anglican Church':
A Presbyterian Response"
- by Mark A. Noll
- "An Anglican Response"
- by Colin Buchanan
- Review Article: Dorothy L.—A Dramatic Portrait of Dorothy L. Sayers
- by Barbara Reynolds