Revision as of 18:39, 14 January 2012 by KingAragorn
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 14|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "Dorothy L. Sayers and the Oecumenical Penguin"
- by Giles Watson
- "Dorothy L. Sayers and Aristotle"
- by Rosamond Kent Sprague
- "Beyond Ideas: The Intrigue of the Lilith Manuscripts"
- by Rolland Hein
- "Response to Dorothy L. Sayers's 'Worship in the Anglican Church'"
- by John Thurmer
- "Disseminating Glory: Echoes of Charles Williams in the Works of T.S. Eliot"
- by Suzanne Bray
- "Warren Lewis: Historian of the Inklings and of Seventeenth-Century France"
- "On Being a Ghost"
- by Jill Paton Walsh
- "Christmas and Sport"
- by G.K. Chesterton (Introduction by Adam Schwartz)
- "SEVEN Authors on the Internet"
- by Anthony Palmer Dawson