Revision as of 20:00, 19 October 2012 by Mith
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 19|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "Intellectual Tyranny: A Rebellion?"
- by Barbara Reynolds
- "C.S. Lewis's 'Mere Christianity' (the Book and the Ideal) at the Start of the Twenty-first Century"
- by Mark A. Noll
- "J.R.R. Tolkien's Formal Lecturing and Teaching at the University of Oxford, 1929-1959"
- by J.S. Ryan
- "Browsing the Glome Library"
- by Doris T. Myers
- "The Foolish Weakness in C.S. Lewis's Cosmic Trilogy: A Feminine Heroic"
- by Monika B. Hilder
- "Chapter III of Tolkien & The Silmarillion"