Revision as of 13:23, 8 October 2011 by Morgan
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 8|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "A Tribute to Clyde S. Kilby "
- by Beatrice Batson
- "George MacDonald and Animal Magnetism"
- by David S. Robb
- "Malaise at the Heart of The Flying Inn"
- by John Coates
- "Christian Existentialism in the Early Poetry of Charles Williams"
- by Diane Edwards
- "Sauron as Gorgon and Basilisk"
- by Gwyneth E. Hood
- "Fiction in A Grief Observed"
- by George Musacchio
- "Dorothy L. Sayers and the Truth about Lucan"
- by Brian G. Marsden
- Review Article: Charles Williams as Natural and Preternatural
- by Stephen Medcalf