Revision as of 14:56, 9 December 2010 by Morgan
Portrayal in adaptations
1982-97: Middle-earth Role Playing:
- Sarn Athrad (S. "Stony Ford") is an abandoned ford on what remains of the Gelion in Forlindon. It was replaced by Edenathrad (S. "New ford") a little north, and a small village had been constructed nearby.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Silmarillion, "Index of Names"
- ↑ Wayne G. Hammond and Christina Scull (eds), The Lord of the Rings: A Reader's Companion, p. 163
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, "Nomenclature of The Lord of the Rings" in Wayne G. Hammond and Christina Scull (eds), The Lord of the Rings: A Reader's Companion, p. 775
- ↑ Jeff J. Erwin, Oliver Schick (1990s), Lindon (unpublished manuscripts), "Lindon Gazetteer: Geleidhien"