Sea-Lords of Gondor
|Sea-Lords of Gondor: Pelargir and Lebennin|
|Author||John Bliven Morin|
|Publisher||Iron Crown Enterprises|
- Stock number: 3400
- Editing and design: Peter C. Fenlon, Jr.
- Development: S. Coleman Charlton
- Color maps: Jessica Ney, Pete Fenlon
- Cover art: Angus McBride
- Interior art: Liz Danforth
Challenge Pirates and Haradrim as you sail across the Bay of Belfalas. Journey to Lebennin, the "Place of Five Waters", the province in the heart of Gondor. Weigh anchor in Pelargir, jewel of the mighty Anduin river. Now home to the Royal Fleet, it is the finest port in the Kingdom, and the principal focus of the struggle against the Haradan privateers and the Corsairs of Umbar.
MEET THE SEA-LORDS AND EXPLORE:
- PELARGIR, port city of the Faithful
- TOLFALAS, the beautiful isle of fire
- LEBENNIN, the Province of the Five Rivers
- THE MOUTHS OF THE ANDUIN, the eerie delta on the Bay of Belfalas.
In Pelargir the Faithful of Numenor built their new homes, and in this magnificent harbor Castimir the Usurper became Lord of the Corsairs during the bloody Kin-strife. Here, Aragorn seized the Black Fleet which turned the tide at the Battle of Pelennor Fields.
SEA-LORDS OF GONDOR includes:
- 8 FULL-COLOR PAGES: a beautiful 4 page city map of Pelargir, and 4 pages of regional maps.
- MAJOR LAYOUTS: the towns and citadels of Lebennin, the watch-towers of Tolfalas, and the hidden haunts of the Mountain Folk.
- CORSAIRS AND SEA-LORDS: the two adversaries seeking control of the vital sea-lanes of the Bay of Belfalas.
- SHIP PLANS: deck views, specifications, and guidelines for sea adventures.