Second Age 600
(Difference between revisions)
m (Re-linked Mithlong)
|(8 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* The first [[ships]] of the [[
* The first [[ships]] of the [] appear the coasts
Revision as of 16:58, 20 February 2011
- The first ships of the Númenóreans begin to appear on the coasts of Middle-earth: Entulessë, a ship headed by Vëantur, Captain of the King's Ships, arrives in Mithlond where the Númenóreans are welcomed by Gil-galad.
- A meeting takes place at Tower Hills between the Númenóreans and the Men of Eriador; the two groups recognise their common heritage.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix B, "The Second Age", entry "600"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), Unfinished Tales, "A Description of the Island of Númenor"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), Unfinished Tales, "Aldarion and Erendis: The Mariner's Wife", note 3