A Sherriff-house was a Building in Frogmorton.
Any of the buildings built for the expanded Watch during Lotho's control of the Shire, especially the barracks of the First Eastfarthing Troop. Located at the west end of Frogmorton, this Sherriff-house was a poorly constructed one-story brick building with narrow windows. All the Sherriff-houses were torn down before the end of T.A. 3019 (S.R. 1419).