Revision as of 18:44, 1 August 2010 by Morgan
Silver Leaves is the official journal of the White Tree Fund. Its purpose is to educate, raise awareness, support charitable initiatives, and entertain.
Issue 1 (Fall 2007)
- Tom Shippey: "Tolkien Connections"
- Robert Hierholzer: "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in a Hobbit?"
- Steven Dueck: "Middle-earth Crossword"
- Kathryn E. Darden: "A Man Like You"
- Dimitra Fimi: "A Note on Turin and Oedipus"
- Kerri-Anne Cundill: "Hope"
- Kerri-Anne Cundill: "Candle"
- N.C. Graham: "Firelace"
- Charity Yang and Laura Hwee: "Wellinghall Smial: Tolkien Day Report"
- Gerda Marz and Jo-Anna Dueck: "Tolkien Lecture Series 2007'
- Sunny Timmons and Ted Nasmith: "Remembering Professor Daniel Timmons"
- Rebecca Kirkland and Bruce Hopkins: "The Journey Continues for Reclaiming Our Youth"
- John Adcox: "Can fantasy be myth? Mythopoeia and The Lord of the Rings"
- L. Lara Sookoo: "Defending Middle - earth From Charges of Racism"
- Janet Brennan Croft: "How I Learned More About Hobbits"
- Michael D.C. Drout: "Some thoughts on reading The Lord of the Rings aloud"
- Amy L. Timco: "Weavers, Witches, and Warriors: The Women of The Lord of the Rings"
- Kerri-Anne Cundill: "When Fear is Near"
- Steven Dueck: "Phrase to Phrase"
- Martha Kosyfi: "Ancient Greek Gods and the Valar"
- Kathryn E. Darden: "Finding God in the Lord of the Rings"
- Patricia Scovil: "The Lord of the Rings, The Musical: A Review'
- Art by Jef Murray and Coralie Allan
Issue 2 (2008)
- Alison Baird: "A Desire for Dragons"
- Melanie M. Jeschke: "The Landscapes of Narnia : CS Lewis and Northern Ireland"
- Jonathon D. Svendsen: "Narnia and Middle-earth : The Stories that Meant Something"
- Steven Dueck: "Middle-earth Super Scramblers"
- Kathryn E. Darden: "Journey to the Sea"
- Rachel Gamber: "Seeing Prince Caspian in New York City"
- Alicia Angst: "The Wind"
- Douglas Gresham: "Shards of Diamond"
- Missy M. McClure: "Inklings"
- Kathryn E. Darden: "The Fellowship of J.R.R. Tolkien"
- N.C. Graham: "The Woods Still Whisper"
- Laura Hwee and Charity Yang: "Wellinghall Smial Update"
- Brian Sibley: "More Than Just the Margins : An appreciation of Pauline Baynes (1922 - 2008)"
- P.R. Miller: "For the Inklings"
- Kerri-Anne Cundill: "Stepping into J.R.R. Tolkien's World"
- Alexa Chipman: "Lord David Cecil: The Forgotten Inkling"
- Colin Duriez: "Devilry and Images of Evil in Tolkien"
- Daniel Timmons: "The Virtues of Fellowship"
- Stéphanie Bourquard: "The Role of Judicial Activism in the Development of Principles in International Law of Human Rights: the Case of Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights"
- Martha Kosyfi: "Breeze"
- Melanie M. Jeschke: "Sunday, August 18, 1940 : CS Lewis' home, The Kilns, Oxford, England"
- Sarah Arthur: "The Tale We've Fallen Into : Some thoughts on why we never out grow The Lord of the Rings"
- Elijah David: "Controversy over The Chronicles of Narnia"
- Mark Cooper: "Speculation on Film Two of The Hobbit Duology"
- Martha Kosyfi: "Misty Gates"
- John Adcox: "In Good Company"
- Kathryn E. Darden: "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - The Complete Recordings"
- Sara Goodwin: "Prince Caspian Review"
- Elisabeth C. Prince: "Caspian Review"
- Kelsey Kline: "Bad Adaption, Good Movie - on the whole, and taking one thing with another"
- N.C. Graham: "You Must Lay Aside Your Inner Purist"
- Rachel Gamber: "Prince Caspian Review"
- Art by Coralie Allan, Alexa Chipman, Gerda Marz and Jef Murray