Revision as of 18:03, 14 July 2012 by KingAragorn
South may refer to:
- Harad (meaning "South" in Sindarin), the largely unknown southern lands of Middle-earth.
- Category:Southern lands
- Fountains of the South
- Great Forest of the South, a forest in Harad.
- North-South Road
- South Downs
- South farthing
- South Gondor
- South Ithilien
- South-kingdom, another name for Gondor.
- South Lane
- South Undeep
- Dúnedain of the South, a division of the Dúnedain.
- Southern Army, a division of Gondor's army.
- Southern Fiefs, provinces of Gondor.
- Southern Star, a variety of pipe-weed.
 Real World
- Southern Gondor: The People, a 1996 supplement for MERP.
- Southern Gondor: The Land, a 1996 supplement for MERP.
- Southern Mirkwood, a 1983 supplement for MERP.
- The Ring Goes South (soundtrack), a track from Howard Shore's The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.
- South Africa
- South Away, a song by the band Summoning.