Changes related to "The Appendix on Languages"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
5 May 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Khand; 12:03 . . (+66) . . Tik (→Etymology: )
- (diff | hist) . . m Middle-earth; 06:06 . . (+38) . . Edrastel (→Middle-earth and the Old World: "Hengest and Horsa" redlink replaced with "Hengest" and "Horsa" Wikipedia links)
30 April 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Three Rings; 23:27 . . (-92) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Portrayal in adaptations: )
- (diff | hist) . . Three Rings; 23:19 . . (-220) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Names and descriptions of the Three Rings: )
28 April 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Middle-earth; 21:28 . . (-17) . . Ederchil (you missed one. also, rmv double spaces)
- (diff | hist) . . m Middle-earth; 20:54 . . (+5) . . Edrastel (I honestly don't know where this shifting of the "=" signs came from, but I think I got them all this time.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Middle-earth; 20:52 . . (0) . . Edrastel (Another mysterious formatting error)
- (diff | hist) . . m Middle-earth; 20:30 . . (0) . . Edrastel (Formatting error. Not sure how that happened)
- (diff | hist) . . Middle-earth; 20:28 . . (+1,742) . . Edrastel (Various updates)