Revision as of 16:38, 10 July 2012 by KingAragorn
Stone-trolls were a race of trolls in the service of Sauron. Not much is known of these creatures, except that they inhabited the Westlands of Middle-earth and that they spoke a "debased form of the Common Speech".
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix F, "The Languages and Peoples of the Third Age", "Of Other Races"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, "Roast Mutton"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Robert Foster (1978), The Complete Guide to Middle-earth, p. 366
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, "Flight to the Ford"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, "The Stone Troll"