Ooooh-- a battle between Hyarion and Ederchil! An edit battle to be remembered in the archives of Fourth Age. Let's get ready to rrrrrrrrruuuuummmmmmbbbbllleee! Sorry guys, I couldn't resist. --Theoden1 13:26, 16 May 2008 (EDT)
- War? What war? Don't mention the War! -- Ederchil 13:28, 16 May 2008 (EDT)
- My War (of the Last Alliance), of course. Sometimes, E-man, you just have to give War a chance. You agree, don't you? --Theoden1 13:54, 16 May 2008 (EDT)
- Of course, T-man! -- Ederchil 14:10, 16 May 2008 (EDT)
Er... I think Aelfwine is not the same character as Eriol. Conceptually, of course, they have the same role, but Eriol's name was Ottor Waeffre or whatever his name, and he had a different backstory. Sage 08:23, 30 July 2008 (EDT)
- I totally agree. Eriol was born in Angle, between the Flemsburg Fjord and the Schlei river, and the father of Hengest and Horsa. He did latter discover England.
- Ælfwine at the other side was born in England after the invassion of Hengest and Horsa. I forgot mostly of his story, but I know they're are different characters.—Unsigned comment by Amroth (talk • contribs).