Talk:List of Sideshow Collectibles
Revision as of 18:56, 6 April 2012 by KingAragorn
Should we also add the product number (when available)?
Also, it would be great if we could make a fair-use template for Sideshow. --Amroth 14:49, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
- It was a conscious choice of mine to leave out the product number and the links to purchase them. We need not create an extra burden for ourselves in having to keep it up to date and ensure that links are not dead.
- If you think that we will be uploading lots more from Sideshow Collectibles, then create the template and ask an admin to add it to the licensing list.
- Also, thank you for correcting my silly errors.-- 16:13, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
- What use would the product number be? I also doubt that we can obtain a number for most of the items on the list.-- 18:18, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
- We can put it under "Other". --Amroth 18:24, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
- "Note(s)", yes.-- 18:56, 6 April 2012 (UTC)