Taum J.R. Santoski (1958 - August 19, 1991, aged 32) was a prominent member of the Elvish Linguistic Fellowship. He assisted Christopher Tolkien with the History of Middle-earth series, and planned to do a similar book on the writing process of The Hobbit himself, but died of cancer before he could finish it. The work was continued and published by John D. Rateliff.
- 1991: Vinyar Tengwar 15
- "Elvish Linguistic Terms"
- 1991: Vinyar Tengwar 20
- "Source List of the Elvish Languages Found in The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien"
- 1994: Parma Eldalamberon 10
- "A Glossary of the Minor Languages in The Etymologies"
- Vinyar Tengwar 19 was dedicated to his memory, and featured an editiorial In Memoriam by Patrick H. Wynne, in which his perseverance, generosity and enthuisiasm were praised.
- Vinyar Tengwar 24 was dedicated to him in recognition on his work on Adûnaic and in assisting Christopher Tolkien with the History of Middle-earth.