The Hobbit (disambiguation)
Revision as of 22:53, 28 March 2011 by KingAragorn Bot
Hobbit can refer to:
- The Hobbit (1966 film), a now lost 12 minute adaptation by Gene Deitch.
- The Hobbit (1968 radio series), a BBC radio serial based on the book.
- The Hobbit (1977 film), the 1977 cartoon adaptation by Rankin/Bass.
- The Hobbit (1982 video game), a video-game based on the book.
- The Hobbit (comic book), a graphic novel adaptation of the book by David T. Wenzel.
- The Hobbit (2003 video game), a video-game based on the book.
- The Hobbit films, the upcoming live-action.
- Hobbit (band), one of the oldest Tolkien-themed bands.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.