The Hobbit (disambiguation)
Revision as of 19:39, 5 June 2011 by Mith
Hobbit can refer to:
- The Hobbit (1966 film), a now lost 12 minute adaptation by Gene Deitch.
- The Hobbit (1968 radio series), a BBC radio serial based on the book.
- The Hobbit (1977 film), the 1977 cartoon adaptation by Rankin/Bass.
- The Hobbit (1982 video game), a video-game based on the book.
- The Hobbit (comic book), a graphic novel adaptation of the book by David T. Wenzel.
- The Hobbit Adventure Boardgame, a 1994 board game from Iron Crown Enterprises.
- The Hobbit (2003 video game), a video-game based on the book.
- The Hobbit films, the upcoming live-action films The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: There and Back Again.
- Hobbit (band), one of the oldest Tolkien-themed bands.