The Hobbit (disambiguation)
Revision as of 20:30, 21 September 2012 by Marbpl
The Hobbit can refer to:
- Hobbits, the inhabitants of The Shire and Bree.
- Bilbo Baggins, the hobbit referred to by the title of The Hobbit book.
- The Hobbit (1966 film), a 12 minute adaptation by Gene Deitch.
- The Hobbit (1977 film), the 1977 cartoon adaptation by Rankin/Bass.
- The Hobbit (Russian television film), a 1985 Russian television film.
- The Hobbit films, directed by Peter Jackson:
- The Hobbit (1968 radio series), a BBC radio serial based on the book.
- The Hobbit (1979 radio series), a Mind's Eye radio serial based on the book.
- The Hobbit (1967 stage adaptation), a New College School musical of the book, authorised and watched by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- The Hobbit (1982 video game), a video-game based on the book.
- The Hobbit (comic book), a graphic novel adaptation of the book by David T. Wenzel.
- The Hobbit Adventure Boardgame, a 1994 board game from Iron Crown Enterprises.
- The Hobbit (2003 video game), a video-game based on the book.
- Hobbit (band), one of the oldest Tolkien-themed bands.
- The Hobbit (public house), a public house in Southampton, England.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.