The Hobbit (disambiguation)
Revision as of 12:54, 14 September 2008 by Ederchil
Hobbit can refer to:
- Hobbits, the inhabitants of The Shire and Bree.
- The Hobbit, the book by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Rankin/Bass' The Hobbit, the 1977 cartoon adaptation.
- Guillermo del Toro's The Hobbit, the upcoming live-action movie.
- David T. Wenzel's The Hobbit, a graphic novel adaptation of the book.
- Gene Deitch's The Hobbit, a now lost 12 minute adaptation.
- The Hobbit (1968 radio series), a BBC radio serial based on the book.
- The Hobbit (2003 video game), a video game based on the book.