The Later Quenta Silmarillion
Revision as of 09:57, 18 August 2013 by Tik
This article or section is a stub. Please help Tolkien Gateway by expanding it.
The Later Quenta Silmarillion is the third part of Morgoth's Ring and the largest part of the book.
This part comprises two more parts, which are in turn divided into chapters.
"The First Phase"
- "Of the Valar"
- "Of Valinor and the Two Trees"
- "Of the Coming of the Elves"
- "Of Thingol and Melian"
- "Of Eldanor and the Princes of the Eldalië"
- "Of the Silmarils and the Darkening of Valinor"
- "Of the Flight of the Noldor"
- "Of the Sun and Moon and the Hiding of Valinor"
"The Second Phase"
- "The Valaquenta"
- "The Earliest Version of the Story of Finwë and Míriel"
- "Laws and Customs Among the Eldar"
- "Later Versions of the Story of Finwë and Míriel"
- "Of Fëanor and the Unchaining of Melkor"
- "Of the Silmarils and the Unrest of the Noldor"
- "Of the Darkening of Valinor"
- "Of the Rape of the Silmarils"
- "Of the Thieves' Quarrel"