Third Age 2510
Revision as of 21:01, 28 May 2011 by Morgan
Within this year
- 10 Cirion sends the first messengers to the Éothéod.
- 25 Borondir delivers Cirion's plea for help to Eorl the Young.
March - April
- 6 Eorl the Young and his éohere set out for Gondor.
- 15 Eorl the Young wins the victory of the Field of Celebrant.
- The oaths of Cirion and Eorl the Young are spoken; Calenardhon is ceded to the Éothéod and becomes the Kingdom of Rohan.
- Eorl the Young returns to the North; he brings the Rohirrim to settle in Calenardhon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), Unfinished Tales, "Cirion and Eorl and the Friendship of Gondor and Rohan"