Third Age 2930
Revision as of 10:31, 14 March 2020 by Sage
Notable events in this year include:
- Chieftain of the Dúnedain Arador slain by Hill-trolls in the Coldfells.
- Arathorn II, the son of Arador, becomes fifteenth Chieftain.
- Birth of Denethor II in Minas Tirith, son of Steward Ecthelion II of Gondor.
- Death of Thain Isengrim Took III, who died childless.
- Isumbras Took IV, second son of Gerontius Took and Adamanta Chubb, becomes the twenty-eighth Thain of the Shire.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix A, "The Númenorean Kings", "The Realms in Exile", "The Northern Line: Heirs of Isildur"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix B, "The Third Age"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Peoples of Middle-earth, "VII. The Heirs of Elendil", p. 206
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix C, "Took of Great Smials"