Third Age 3021
Third Age 3021 was the last year of the Third Age. In the reckoning of Gondor the Fourth Age began on 25 March. The entries for this year, starting with 25 March, are repeated in Fourth Age 1 to note the transition.
- 13 - Frodo is again ill.
- 24 - The last day of the Third Age, according to the reckoning of Gondor.
- 25 - Sam's daughter Elanor is born. The beginning of the Fourth Age, according to the calendars of Gondor.
- 21 - Frodo and Sam set out from Hobbiton for the Grey Havens.
- 22 - Frodo and Sam meet the Last Riding of the Keepers in Woody End.
- 29 - Departure of the Ring-bearers for Valinor. This event is also said to mark the end of the Third Age.
 Within this Year
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix B, "The Chief Days from the Fall of Barad-dûr to the End of the Third Age"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix D, "The Calendars"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix A, "The House of Eorl", "The Kings of the Mark", Third Line