Timeline of Frodo Baggins
(Difference between revisions)
m (An Eagle has picked up Frodo Baggins/Timeline and carried it to Timeline of Frodo Baggins: More appropriate title)
Revision as of 20:34, 16 September 2007
- September 22: Birth of Frodo.
- Frodo is adopted by Bilbo Baggins and moves to Bag End around this time.
- September 22: Frodo comes of age and inherits Bag End from Bilbo.
- Gandalf visits Frodo in the Shire several times over the next four years.
- Gandalf visits Frodo for the last time for many years.
- April 12: Gandalf arrives at Bag End.
- April 13: Frodo learns he has the One Ring and decides to leave the Shire.
- September 22: Frodo turns 50.
- September 23: Frodo leaves Bag End.
- September 24: Frodo is nearly caught twice by one of the Nazgul and meets Gildor in the Woody End.
- September 25: Frodo learns of his friends' intention to accompany him.
- September 26: Frodo and his companions travel through the Old Forest and come to the House of Tom Bombadil.
- September 28: The Hobbits are trapped by a Barrow-wight. Frodo resists putting on the Ring.
- September 29: Frodo meets Aragorn in Bree.
- October 6: Frodo is wounded by the Witch-king at Weathertop.
- October 20: Frodo crosses the Ford of Bruinen pursued by the Nazgul.
- October 23: Elrond removes the sliver of the Morgul-blade from Frodo's body.
- October 24: Frodo wakes in Rivendell.
- October 25: At the Council of Elrond, Frodo volunteers to take the Ring to Mordor.
- December 25: Frodo and the Fellowship leave Rivendell.
- January 13: The Fellowship enters Moria.
- January 15: Gandalf battles the Balrog and falls into shadow. The Fellowship enters Lothlorien.
- January 17: Frodo meets Galadriel.
- February 14: Frodo looks into the Mirror of Galadriel.
- February 16: Frodo and the Fellowship leave Lorien.
- February 26: At Amon Hen, Boromir tries to take the Ring. Frodo decides to go to Mordor alone but is followed by Sam.
- February 29: Frodo meets Gollum and spares his life.
- March 1-2: Gollum leads the Hobbits through the Dead Marshes.
- March 5: The Hobbits reach the Black Gate and realize it's impassable. Frodo agrees to follow Gollum to a secret way into Mordor.
- March 7: Frodo meets Faramir, brother of Boromir.
- March 8: Frodo asks Faramir to spare Gollum's life at the Forbidden Pool. The Hobbits part company with Faramir in the morning.
- March 9: The Hobbits reach the Morgul-road at dusk.
- March 10: The Hobbits reach the Cross-roads and continue to the Morgul Vale. Frodo sees the Witch-king leading an army from Minas Morgul and resists putting on the Ring.
- March 12: Gollum leads Frodo and Sam into Shelob's Lair.
- March 13: Frodo is wounded by Shelob and is taken prisoner by Orcs to the Tower of Cirith Ungol.
- March 14: Sam finds Frodo in the Tower of Cirith Ungol.
- March 15: Frodo and Sam escape from the Tower.
- March 16: Frodo and Sam look toward Mount Doom from the Morgai.
- March 18: Frodo and Sam are forced to join a company of Orcs marching toward Udun.
- March 19: Frodo and Sam escape from the Orcs and continue on.
- March 22: Frodo and Sam leave the road and turn south toward Mount Doom.
- March 23: The Hobbits cast away their gear.
- March 24: The Hobbits reach the foot of Mount Doom.
- March 25: Frodo reaches the Cracks of Doom and claims the Ring for himself. Gollum bites off Frodo's finger and falls into the fiery chasm. The Ring is destroyed.
- April 6: Frodo and Sam are honored at the Field of Cormallen.
- May 1: Frodo carries the crown at Aragorn's coronation.
- July 15: Arwen tells Frodo that he may pass into the West in her stead.
- October 6: Frodo feels pain in his shoulder on the anniversary of his confrontation with the Witch-king.
- October 30: The Hobbits arrive at the Brandywine Bridge.
- November 3: The Battle of Bywater. Frodo says that Saruman's life should be spared, but the Wizard is killed by Grima.
- November 4: Frodo agrees to be Deputy Mayor.
- March 13: Frodo is ill on the anniversary of his encounter with Shelob.
- May 1: Sam marries Rosie Cotton and moves into Bag End.
- Mid-year's day: Frodo resigns as Deputy Mayor.
- October 6: Frodo is ill again.
- March 13: Frodo is ill again.
- September 21: Frodo and Sam set out for the Grey Havens.
- September 22: Frodo meets Galadriel and Elrond in the Woody End.
- September 29: Frodo sails into the West to the Undying Lands.