Revision as of 07:06, 12 April 2008 by Ederchil
An overview of J.R.R. Tolkien's numerous relations:
- Adam Tolkien, the son of Christopher and Baillie Tolkien, who translated several of J.R.R. Tolkien's texts into French
- Arthur Tolkien, husband of Mabel Tolkien and father of J.R.R. Tolkien
- Baillie Tolkien, the second wife of Christopher Tolkien, and editor of The Father Christmas Letters
- Christopher Tolkien, J.R.R. Tolkien's third son and the editor of his posthumous publications. His editorial contributions include Unfinished Tales, The Silmarillion, and the twelve volumes of The History of Middle-earth
- Edith Tolkien, wife of J.R.R. Tolkien
- Hilary Tolkien, younger brother of J.R.R. Tolkien
- Mabel Tolkien, wife of Arthur Tolkien and mother of J.R.R. Tolkien
- Michael Tolkien, J.R.R. Tolkien's second son
- Rachel Tolkien, the daughter of Christopher and Baillie Tolkien
- Royd Tolkien, great-grandson of J.R.R. Tolkien, grandson of [[Michael Tolkien, and noted publisher.
- Simon Tolkien, eldest son of Christopher Tolkien and an author in his own right
- Tim Tolkien, grandson of Hilary Tolkien and noted sculptor
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.