Tolkien Gateway:Requests for adminship
This page is for requests for adminship. Voting will last two weeks, at which time, if the vote is affirmative, the nominee will be granted admin status.
To view past requests, see the RFA archive.
There are some basic things to consider when nominating a fellow Tolkien Gatewayer (or yourself) for adminship.
- They have an account under a screenname.
- They have actively contributed for at least six months to the wiki.
- They have demonstrated they are willing to take on additional responsibilities to make the community better.
- They have had at least some major article creations.
- They have dealings with other users on a regular basis in a fair, restrained, and constructive manner.
- They have demonstrated an understanding of the community's methods of operation.
- Administrators votes must be unanimous for adminship to be accepted.
Two week deadline from first request (12/07/10).
- I believe that this Wiki needs more sysops, and I believe Mith meets and exceeds all of the requirements listed above. As we discussed in the last meeting, adminship should not be seen as a promotion, rather a responsibility; I'm confident Mith will be able to meet the needs of this responsibility.-- 21:14, 28 June 2010 (UTC)
- Ditto. Agree. -- Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 21:17, 28 June 2010 (UTC)