Tolkien Gateway talk:Meetings/7 October 2012
Please put any ideas for the agenda and any general discussion here. Please indicate whether or nor you can attend by signing your name under the appropriate header below.
- --126.96.36.199 12:52, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
Ideas for agenda
- A discussion to bring people up to date on the Tengwar extension.-- 21:01, 4 September 2012 (UTC)
- Journal/book covers - a proposal to change our policy towards how we handle covers.-- 21:01, 4 September 2012 (UTC)
- I recently had the idea that we should include a list of reviews for books on their respective articles. This raised the question of where to put it. I first considered the "See also" section and then thought that perhaps a "Further reading" would be more appropriate. Morgan also suggested that it could go under "External links". What do you think?-- 21:01, 4 September 2012 (UTC)
- We don't seem to have any coherent plan for the order of sections and templates at the bottom of pages (i.e. See also, sequence templates etc.). There's a general idea of course, but we should consider agreeing on a consistent style.-- 21:01, 4 September 2012 (UTC)