Tolkien Gateway talk:Meetings/7 September 2008
Please put any ideas for the agenda and any general discussion here. Remember you must sign your name below if you are going to attend.
- -- 19:27, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
- --Hyarion 19:51, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
- --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 21:16, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
- --Mith 12:56, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- -- 13:04, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- --Ælfwine228 14:39, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
Ideas for Agenda
- Naming conventions of film articles. (e.g. Peter Jackson's The Fellowship of the Ring -> The Fellowship of the Ring (2001 film))
- Carrying over un-discussed items from last week's agenda (standards for songs and poems; and featured article, improvement drive and projects).
- Discussion on how far and how much of the information and related facts from the films we should include on TG.
- As referencing is increasingly becoming an issue of importance, perhaps we need a style guide on referencing (e.g. should we put author's names, put in author names except for book written by Tolkien, page numbers, chapter titles, ISBNs, what order these should go in, etc. etc.).