Tolkien Studies: Volume 5
Revision as of 02:32, 2 January 2012 by Morgan
|Tolkien Studies: Volume 5|
|Editor||Douglas A. Anderson, Michael D.C. Drout, Verlyn Flieger|
|Publisher||West Virginia University|
Tolkien Studies: Volume 5 is the fifth volume of the journal Tolkien Studies.
- Douglas A. Anderson, Michael D.C. Drout, Verlyn Flieger: "Editor's Introduction"
- In Memoriam: Austin G. Olney and Ruth K. Hapgood
- Conventions and abbreviations
- Brian Rosebury: "Revenge and Moral Judgement in Tolkien"
- Douglas A. Anderson: "Brian Rosebury on J.R.R. Tolkien: A Checklist"
- Carl Phelpstead: "With chunks of poetry in between: The Lord of the Rings and Saga Poetics"
- Corey Olsen: "The Myth of the Ent and the Entwife"
- David D. James: "Showing Saruman as Faber: Tolkien and Peter Jackson"
- Lynn Forest-Hill: "Boromir, Byrhtnoth, and Bayard: Finding a Language for Grief in J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings"
- Jason Fisher: "Three Rings for—Whom Exactly? And Why? Justifying the Disposition of the Three Elven Rings"
- Notes and Documents
- Douglas A. Anderson: "Book Reviews"
- David Bratman: "The Year's Work in Tolkien Studies"
- Bibliography (in English) for 2006
|Tolkien Studies volumes|
| Volume 1 · Volume 2 · Volume 3 · Volume 4 · Volume 5 |
Volume 6 · Volume 7 · Volume 8 · Volume 9 · Volume 10