Revision as of 22:42, 19 March 2010 by Ederchil
Tom, usually a translation of Westron Tombûran, Tomacca or Tolma (all of unknown meaning), can refer to the following characters:
- Tom, a troll in The Hobbit.
- Tom Bombadil.
- Tolman Cotton Senior, also known as Farmer Cotton.
- Tolman Cotton Junior, son of above.
- Tolman Gardner, son of Samwise Gamgee.
- Tomnoddy, a name used for a spider in The Hobbit.
Tom is usually short for Thomas.
- Thomas Kenneth Barnsley, one of the T.C.B.S.
- Tom Cross, artist.
- Tom Davidson, author.
- Thomas M. Honegger, author.
- Tom Jung, artist.
- Tom Luce, actor.
- Tom Kane, actor.
- Tom Loback, artist, author and linguist.
- Thomas Meleteas, artist.
- Thomas Morwinsky, MERP-writer and cartographer.
- Thomas Robins, actor.
- Thomas Rouillard, artist.
- Taum Santoski, author and linguist.
- Tom Sherry, artist.
- Tom Shippey, author.
- Chance Thomas, composer.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.