Revision as of 09:48, 11 September 2010 by Amroth
Tom can refer to:
Tom, usually a translation of Westron Tombûran, Tomacca or Tolma (all of unknown meaning), can refer to the following characters:
- Tom, a troll in The Hobbit.
- Tom Bombadil, a mysterious character who lived in the Old Forest.
- Tolman "Tom" Cotton Senior (S.R. 1341 - S.R. 1440), also known as Farmer Cotton, father of Rose Cotton.
- Tolman "Tom" Cotton Junior (born S.R. 1380), eldest son of Tom Cotton Senior.
- Tolman "Tom" Gardner (born S.R. 1442), youngest son of Samwise Gamgee and Rose Cotton.
- Tomnoddy, a name used for a spider in The Hobbit.
Tom is usually short for Thomas.
- Thomas Kenneth Barnsley, one of the T.C.B.S.
- Tom Cross, artist.
- Tom Davidson, author.
- Thomas M. Honegger, author and contributor to the Cormarë Series.
- Tom Jung, artist.
- Tom Luce, actor.
- Tom Kane, voice actor.
- Tom Loback, artist, author and linguist.
- Thomas Meleteas, artist.
- Thomas Morwinsky, MERP-writer and cartographer.
- Thomas Robins, actor who played Déagol in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
- Thomas Rouillard, artist.
- Taum Santoski, author and linguist.
- Tom Sherry, artist.
- Tom Shippey, prominent author, most famous works being J.R.R. Tolkien: Author of the Century and The Road to Middle-earth.
- Chance Thomas, composer of music for various video-games.
- This is a disambiguation page — a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.