Revision as of 09:48, 11 September 2010 by Amroth
Tom can refer to:
Tom, usually a translation of Westron Tombûran, Tomacca or Tolma (all of unknown meaning), can refer to the following characters:
- Tom, a troll in The Hobbit.
- Tom Bombadil, a mysterious character who lived in the Old Forest.
- Tolman "Tom" Cotton Senior (S.R. 1341 - S.R. 1440), also known as Farmer Cotton, father of Rose Cotton.
- Tolman "Tom" Cotton Junior (born S.R. 1380), eldest son of Tom Cotton Senior.
- Tolman "Tom" Gardner (born S.R. 1442), youngest son of Samwise Gamgee and Rose Cotton.
- Tomnoddy, a name used for a spider in The Hobbit.
Tom is usually short for Thomas.
- Thomas Kenneth Barnsley, one of the T.C.B.S.
- Tom Cross, artist.
- Tom Davidson, author.
- Thomas M. Honegger, author and contributor to the Cormarë Series.
- Tom Jung, artist.
- Tom Luce, actor.
- Tom Kane, voice actor.
- Tom Loback, artist, author and linguist.
- Thomas Meleteas, artist.
- Thomas Morwinsky, MERP-writer and cartographer.
- Thomas Robins, actor who played Déagol in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
- Thomas Rouillard, artist.
- Taum Santoski, author and linguist.
- Tom Sherry, artist.
- Tom Shippey, prominent author, most famous works being J.R.R. Tolkien: Author of the Century and The Road to Middle-earth.
- Chance Thomas, composer of music for various video-games.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.