Revision as of 08:51, 15 April 2009 by Mthomas
- Come to me lady of a foreign shore
- to pass on your knowledge to me,
- interrupt these peacefull lands with your odem of pestilence
- Your lifeform is living in the deepest twilight,
- the depths of Avathar.
- Your odem goes down the green rivers and
- high up to the blue skies, to the wide open forests and
- mountains so high, far away to the unknown and
- at last to destroy the two trees of life on
- the hills of Ezellohar...
- So high my throne, so cold as ice
- it makes my blue eyes turn red
- and this red covers my stronghold Angband
- as a shadow fog to keep it unseen...
- The Silmaril now covers my crown
- Keep away Ungolianth...