- "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king."
- ― The Lord of the Rings
I'm 17 years old and still student. I come from Erfurt in the very middle of Germany. I like Tolkiens books very much and admire the world he created.
Eldarion Telcontar was the only recorded son of Arwen and Aragorn and the King of Gondor and Arnor in the Fourth Age. Its forename means 'Scion of the Eldar' and 'Telcontar' is the Quenya name of 'Strider'.
- Éomer - rewriting, expanding
My Books and Films by and about Tolkien and his works
Books by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Der Hobbit (german edition of The Hobbit by Klett-Cotta)
- Der Herr der Ringe (german edition of The Lord of the Rings by Klett-Cotta)
- The Lord of the Rings (50th Anniversary edition by HarperCollins)
- Das Silmarillion (german edition of The Silmarillion by Klett-Cotta)
Books about the works of J.R.R Tolkien
- Tolkien's World; Paintings of Middle-earth (HarperCollins)
- Historischer Atlas von Mittelerde (german edition of The Atlas of Middle-earth by Karen Wynn Fonstad)
- The Return of the Shadow (by Christopher Tolkien)
- Peter Jackson's The Fellowship of the Ring
- Peter Jackson's The Two Towers
- Peter Jackson's The Return of the King