Revision as of 02:07, 21 August 2008 by Theoden1
Théoden -- Mighty King of RohanHelm's Deep and Pelennor Fields. He was slain battling the Lord of the Nazgul on the Pelennor Fields outside Minas Tirith. He was succeeded as King by his nephew, Éomer, who began the third line of Rohan kings.
My Favorite Quotes:
- "That is a fair lord and a great captain of men. If Gondor has such men still in these days of fading, great must have been its glory in the days of its rising."
- ― Legolas speaking of Prince Imrahil, The Return of the King, The Last Debate*TG Featured Quote
- "For, it may well prove that you will see me never again; and that I shall show you no such sign as Eärendil showed long ago. But hold you ever in readiness, for the end of the world we have known is now at hand."
- ― Amandil speaking to Elendil, The Silmarillion, Akallabêth
The following is out-of-universe, but it applies to an all-war-all-the-time guy like me:
- "Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal."
- ― Tupac Shakur
Another o-o-u classic:
- "If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will come floating by."
- ― Sun-Tzu
- War for Sake of the Elves
- First War with Melkor
- Wainrider/Balchoth War
- Second Battle of Dagorlad
- Corsair Wars
- Gondorian Military Forces
Articles rewritten or heavily modified:
- War of the Last Alliance
- Last Alliance of Elves and Men
- Siege of Barad-dur
- First Battle
- Nírnaeth Arnoediad
- Dagor Aglareb
- Dagor Bragollach
- War of the Elves and Sauron
- War of Wrath
- Battle of Dale
- War of the Ring
- Battle of the Powers
- Siege of Utumno
- Wars of Beleriand
- Surprise Attack on Umbar
- The Lord of the Rings: Weapons and Warfare