Welcome to Ederchil's talk page.
- Please post your new topic at the bottom of this page.
- Please sign and date your entry by inserting "~~~~" at the end.
- Please use a new ==Descriptive heading== for new topics.
- Please indent your posts with ":" if replying to an existing topic (or "::" if replying to a reply).
- I will generally respond here to comments that are posted here, rather than replying via your Talk page (or the article Talk page, if you are writing to me here about an article), so you may want to Watch this page until you are responded to, or specifically let me know where you'd prefer the reply.
January 12, 2008 - December 19, 2008
January 9, 2009 - December 23, 2009
January 9, 2010 - November 19, 2010
February 14, 2011 - December 14, 2011
WITN release year
Just a little note, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is published in 2011. --Amroth 13:59, 15 February 2012 (UTC)
Hi Ederchil! Why did you revert this? --Morgan 21:25, 27 February 2012 (UTC)
- Couple of reasons:
- No markup.
- No sources.
- No composition.
- Poor spelling.
- POV. He begins "in a subtle fasion [sic]"? That's commentary.
- Basically, that an article requires a rewrite does not mean we can accept anything. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 21:40, 27 February 2012 (UTC)
- Well, I still think it was a pretty good summary (although especially suffering from a POV as you say, - but the poor spelling is easily fixed and if the POV is removed no sources would be needed as it would be only a summary). I'll have a go at editing the anonymous user's text.--Morgan 12:48, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
- It was more work than I expected ;-) --Morgan 14:26, 28 February 2012 (UTC)