Welcome to Ederchil's talk page.
2008 (well, up until August 21 anyway)
- Hyarion welcomes me, invites me for the chat, discusses the Calendar, and asks my opinion on the Ithilien skin.
- Earendilyon comments on Uyldert's schotschrift.
- Sigismond plays Brühl tourguide, and discusses a proper translation of etwas vereinheitlichen.
- Quidon88 has cousins over, and discusses a wanted page.
- Mithrennaith, Earendilyon and yours sincerely have a gezelli semi-Dutch/semi-English conversation about redirects.
- Theoden1 doesn't like my self-nomination of Glamdring for FA, and rightly so.
- As a result of my very first Welcome!, Þelma ends up on my Talk Page rather than Hyarion's.
- Theoden1 doesn't like me dogpiling, and rightly so.
- Bohwe likes me liking her art.
- Sage discusses the faults in the Tale of Years and In-Universe/Out-of-Universe.
- KingAragorn and Theoden1 urge me to accept my Admin nomination.
- Þelma and Mithrennaith discuss the proper usage of "Prince".
- Mithrennaith throws in a bucket of The Netherlands related messages.
- Quidon88 and Hyarion discuss games as part of Adaptations with me.
Ederchil--I apologize for any imperfections in the Halflings article. I of course knew the correct spelling of Numenorian, but was unsure how to put accents over letters. Thanks for helping out the article.
Numenorian 22:51, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
August 24th Meeting
Unfortunately it looks like I'll be out of town this weekend and will be unable to attend our second meeting :( If you could maybe step up and oversee things that would be great. I'm going to try to add some thoughts to the meeting's talk page, if you could forward those on that would be awesome. I'll leave my computer on for logging and will post the transcript when I get back on Monday. Just remember, "What Would Hyarion Do" :) --Hyarion 20:52, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
- Wow. Cross-post. Will do. -- Ederchil 20:53, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
What was your reason for replacing the images of Roger Garland's that I uploaded? -Ingwe
- Oh, I corrected the titles. It was sort of a "test" category to see how much work deleting and reuploading actually was. Is there a problem? -- Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 19:50, 27 August 2008 (UTC)
- Well,no I suppose.I just thought the descriptions I wrote were rather useful.-Ingwe
- Thank you. I have always been impressed with your editing contributions.-Ingwe
- Thank you. I love excellent art.-Ingwe