Welcome to KingAragorn/2012's talk page.
Hi KA! If understand it correctly, the sorting of the artists by their last name disappeared when the category "Images by Artist" was changed to "Images by artist". Should they still be listed under their last name? --Morgan 17:41, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
- Ah yes, I remember breaking that now (if it's any consolation, it was because the bot did it). They should still be listed alphabetically. I'll get round to fixing it at some point. -- 18:44, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
- I got round to it. -- 21:10, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, it's difficult to tell what happens to copyrights when businesses go bankrupt. However, just to be sure, I would use the fairuse template and attribute "H & R Publications" as the copyright holder. -- 21:10, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
Hi KA, would it be possible if you could create a fair-use template for the Lego Group. As we already have many Lego images, and probally will have more in the future. Their site is: http://www.lego.com/en-us/Default.aspx Thanks! --Amroth 20:19, 19 February 2012 (UTC)
- Certainly. I've made the template, but we'll have to ask one of those nice admins to add it to the licensing list.-- 22:02, 19 February 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the help!--Morgan 17:52, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
- No problem!-- 18:35, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
I'll leave this with you to sort out, but Talk:Námo (Mandos) didn't move because Talk:Mandos already existed. I don't know if you want to keep one/both/neither. Up to you. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 15:28, 30 March 2012 (UTC)
- They can probably just stay as they are.-- 16:13, 30 March 2012 (UTC)
Why thank you for the welcome, King Aragorn, or shall I call you Strider?
We need to do something about this: Template:Fairuse-cover. It's used a lot and does seem moderately useful. Do we need, e.g. "Fairuse-HarperCollins", "Fairuse-HoughtonMifflin" etc etc? --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 10:04, 13 May 2012 (UTC)